30/07/2013

Embrace your Inner Elf

Oh my word this sentiment made me laugh so darn hard. I thought everyone should get this card in November, such as a girls husband and family and inside should have your Christmas list....right??!  Sounds reasonable to me!  

This image came from no other than Whimsey Doodles.  I coloured the boots and leggings with copics and then used Christmas Stickles (I know, how appropriate,eh??). It is such a simple image and sentiment but in my small opinion it's worth it's weight in gold (good thing digis don't weigh much or I would be in the poor house).  

I used Me and My Big Ideas: Mambi paper.  It is such cute Christmas paper and lets face it, who doesn't have paper that needs to be used....lol (yes I know the hoarders hotline, but refuse to call, I still have a trail....).  

This card will be entered at Atlantic hearts Sketch Challenge, which I am proud to say I have been asked to join their team.....yeah me!!!  :). Happy Scrappin folks!
Much love,
T

6 comments:

  1. So cute!! Great coloring on the stockings!! As first I thought they were a sticker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, fun card! Welcome to AHCS Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! Way to get a jump on the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute!!! I love it!! My little guy saw it and wants me to make one for him. :)
    Welcome to the team, we are so very happy to have you as a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Congrats on joining their team. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete