12/08/2013

Cartwheel Posey, AHSC #16

This little cutie came from a Annabelle Stamps. I used My Minds Eye patterned paper with colorbok cardstock.  My image is coloured with copics and I paper pieced her shirt and pants.  The sentiment comes from stampin up and it is embossed and i used a large oval punch from them too.  I used doodlebug twine and the centre of the flower has some red stickles ( I think it is razzleberry). I really must pay closer attention to these wonderful products.  I have to be honest and say when I am crafting I am not thinking about who made what....


This card was designed for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I am proud to say I am part of their design team and am loving the opportunity!  Hop on over to see us at http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/.  We will be happy to see your creations!



Have a scrap happy kinda day
Much love,
Tarah 


4 comments:

  1. The colours are amazing, and I really love the image. Super cute! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, I love the vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the details and the colours really pop.

    ReplyDelete