29/07/2013

Thank you (fairy)

This digi is from Birdie Brown!  I love her images!  She creates such fun and whimsy little creatures :). I coloured this with copics.  I started with G05 and worked up in color from there.  I used B0000 to give the fairy a magic Ora. I used Recollections white frost glitter glue to give the wings a shimmery shine.

I used some paper that I have had for years from Basic Grey. I do tend to hoard Basic Grey as they are definitely one of my favourites!  It is from the line ......   I had never created rolled roses and had decided to give it a whirl-  they are fun and I love having them match the paper that you use. So much fun!  I then used a Recollections bling in the centre of each rosette.  The leaf is a prima.  I hope you enjoy this creation.  

I highly recommend checking out Birdie Brown, not only is her purchased digis awesome but she gives  super freebies too:). Happy day folks
Cheers,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment