24/07/2013

Happy Birthday Princess

This card was inspired by my daughter.  It is her birthday very soon and it is a princess theme.  I used a sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  What a great place to go for a bit of great inspiration! Way to go Ladies :). 

I used an image from Pollycraft.  You can find her at www.pollycraft.co.uk.  She has the cutest digital stamps!  I love them all...so whimsy and cute.  I did use copics to color my princess.  I was not thinking though because I coloured her hair blond instead of brunette...lol.  I added American crafts rhinestones to her head band and and belt.  i also added doodlebug glitter to jazz up her dress.  I love my princess (best right now because she is sleeping- lets face it they don't make many demands while dreaming of fun on the playground). On that note I need to look for another project while the house is all mine:)
Have a scrap happy night (or day).

Cheers,
T