29/06/2013

Christmas Monkey

Who doesn't love Dustin Pike's drawing??!  If you haven't seen it yet- ya gotta head on over to doodle dragon studios!  This little guy was one of the pics I coloured with Sharpie markers.  They always surprise me because of how bright the color comes out!  Super Cool :). 

I used Die Cuts with a View paper stack.  It is easily one of about 10 Christmas pads I have and let's face it- if you scrapbook then you have a lot of paper!  It seems that I have a ton of the stuff!  The cardstock is Bazill.  I used liquid appliqué and dried it with the all mighty heat gun :). The greeting came from Pink Cat Studios.  

The ribbon is from Stampin up.  It is super easy to use and the brads are white glitter.  The chevron is cut at 1.25 inches and I just measured at the half way mark and drew a middle mark, hand cut and then popped them up.  

Hope you have a fantastic Canada Day or Happy 4th!  Either way. Enjoy;)
Cheers,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment