05/06/2013

Guest Designer at Beccy's Place. : I LOVE you beary much



Wow this was a dream come true to be allowed such a great honour to be a Guest Designer for Beccy's Place!  I used the Bear With Me digi set to create 3 cards.  I started with using my Copics.  Recently I have found an app that not only helps organize your Copics but has some color combos.  I used the color combo for med. brown hair for mama and a lighter color combo of 3 colors for baby.

I used My Minds Eye paper (small print), Echo Park pink polka dots and chocolate brown Bazill cardstock.  I received the flowers in a swap;however, I believe they are from Recollections.  

 

Inside of the card:

 

I recommend taking a few minutes and heading over to Beccy's Place http://beccysplace.blogspot.ca/
I know you will love what you see:)
Have a scrap happy day!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment