21/04/2013

Mom... Your the Best

This card image is from Clear dollar stamps (cleardollarstamps.com). The horse even has a cute name....Charlaine horse, isn't she just sweet. This is the first in the Mothers Day series I plan on doing. I am hoping that I can finish 10 cards in the next week. I sure hope I can get it done.

Charlaine was coloured in copics. The pie she is carrying is poped up on dimensionals. She was cut with Stampin up ovals, then mounted on My Mind's Eye: Alphabet Soup, Little Princess. The background is also from the same line. The ribbon is Champaign From Maya Arts. The sentiment came from my brain. I looked at the image rather then the sentiments that come with the stamps. I felt it still suited the image:).

I hope you enjoy the card for today!
Cheers,





No comments:

Post a Comment