26/04/2013

Mom, Today We Are Singing Your Praises

This 80s rocker came from Whimsey Doodles! They are definitely one of my favorite places to get digis! I thought with this sentiment that popped in my head it was a perfect combination! Inside the card it says mom, your a Rock Star! (Now, if only the pay was the same.....lol).

I coloured this 80s chick in prismacolor pencil crayons on 110 lb Cardstock. I used more greys than black in order to get shading. I then blended with gamesol and tortillions or blending stumps. I used stickles on her belt, heart and hat bow. I used a distress tool to tatter the rectangle edges. I used bazill Cardstock and Belva Blvd. scraps. The sentiment was cut to look like a long flag and attached with the Tim holtz tiny attacher. I used foam tape for dimension :)

Inside the card the sentiment "Mom, your a Rock Star! Was also cut like a double ended flag and glued.




2 comments:

  1. Soo CUTE! Love the fun color combo too! So glad you could join us at Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling, great sentiment. So glad you linked up with us at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete