21/04/2013

Find Joy Everyday

This sentiment and card are from Birdie Brown. The owner, Torico, always has great freebies but her digis are amazing! She is a wonderful artist. I thought this card was a great 'Just Because' card. It was coloured with copics and I used dusty concord from Tim Holtz to edge it in purple.

I chose to put the sentiment inside the card and use it as an embellishment as well. I used stickles in purple and ice lemonade. To help the camera pop I used Glossy Accents for the lens, eye hole and flash. It is sunny and cold here today. If you are having a similar day craft this morning and get outside in the afternoon, hopefully it will warm up. :)
Cheers,
Tarah



1 comment:

  1. This is so FUN! Love the rainbow colors! Thank you for joining my freebie challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete