26/03/2014

Rollin' by with a Birthday "HI"

OH my word that Kris, at Imagine That, has done it again!  It is so darn easy to create with images that are so cute you just wanna squeeze the cheeks on the farmer boy!  I have created this card in just a few minutes for a quick- I"M RUNNING LATE kinda card.  I am sure the little boy it was created for will just love it!

I used doodlebug epoxy dots to jazz it up a little and Cosmo Cricut Paper.  I loved coloring this image with copics because Everything matched and I could make it look almost the same as the image you could print in full color.  I printed the background out as it was because it was a super time saver!  This little farmer is cute for all those little John Deere Fans, I just think I need a girl driving a Gator since my darling daughter drives on faster than most little boys her age....I guess when your country it is born right in ya!  YEA HAW!
Happy Scrappin y'all
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment