15/01/2014

Happy Valentine's Day. AHSC #38

Oh dear I'm late for this weeks entry- with an unexpected family friend loosing her dad and a few other unexpected turmoils I am now back on track!  This weeks sketch I love so much!  It is super cute but not as cute as the All That Scraps sweetie!  If you haven't checked them out already I would recommend a trip over and bring your payment options because I guarantee you will love the product, stamps (both digi and rubber) and product!  Woooohoooo!  


I used recollections red cardstock.  I had completed a tutorial using DIY texture paste and still had a piece with the hearts all dried and cute looking.  I used the texture paste piece for a flag banner .  I tied jute around the top added a few bits and bobbles from Doodlebug Design ( gush, they are just as yummy as can be!)!  Added a quick sentiment from my computer and voila, everyone is having a fun lovin' great time!  Um.... I think I may add 3 red hearts floating beside her because it just inspired me to do that...

Here is the sketch I used created by our awesome Michelle.  Come on over and have some crafty fun putting cards together with us!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment