04/11/2013

LAUGH: until your heart overflows....AHSC #27

This week while chatting with Michelle I realized I did not have the card completed for the challenge...opps!  I kicked in gear and created a 3x3 card I. A quick hurry!  This is the link for the challenge and sketch:


I mostly used CTMH product this week....it just happened that way...lol.  The image came from a winter set I purchased last year and didn't get to use.  The sentiment was also stamped and embossed .  I used epoxy bling!   A new found love!  They were just too easy to use!  Then I wrapped Bo bunny:Blitzen collection with Stampin up twine.  This will be a great after Christmas/ winter thank you or thinking of you card.  Hope you enjoyed this "blink of the Eye" quick run-down!  
Have a scrap-tastic day! 
Cheers y'all



No comments:

Post a Comment