07/10/2013

Bird House Thank You AHSC # 24

I can say that my blog has been quiet as a mouse!  This is completely due to the fact that my family and I have been very very sick!  Yeck is all there is left to say!  

Without further ramblings I want to post this weeks challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  We are on number 24!  


For some reason lately, I have wanted warm tea.  I think because its getting cold and I don't mind not having heat but we have had the furnace on everyday!  Autumn is officially here at least that's my belief...when you have to turn the heat on you know winter is on its away!  So I decided to create this card to have a companion....the tea holder!  


I made myself use scraps in my overflowing scrap box....I used echo park's for the record and then all cardstock.  This is a stampin up stamp but anything that has a branch or something dangling off the tree would work.  The paper flowers are generic and I bought them in a large package of bulk white flowers.  The pink brads are from Making memories and they are bitty buttons.  The centre of the large flower is from a package that my friend and I swapped some embellies to liven up our stash...so I am not sure where it came from.  

I watercolored the background and then stamped the image.  I used versa fine, onyx black to stamp this ink is super for helping to keep some details.  I then had painted the flowers and fussy cut the birdhouse.  Hope you like it!

Come and join us at AHSC to play along!
Cheers,
T


No comments:

Post a Comment