04/03/2013

Your Dog-gone Lucky....it's your birthday! Money card

This Birdie Brown puppy always makes me smile so when I read her blog today....well I instantly thought of this cutie! Although you cannot really tell he is completed in three layers: one is the blue jean pocket; one is the copic coloring of the puppy and the third layer is the flowers and leaves. He was so fun to do I might have to use him again...lol

Products used are: prima flowers, mm brads, CTMH patterned paper, Jillibean stick pin, glass beads, glossy accents, copic quality coloring paper, yellow and blue Cardstock, All That Scraps bee, ek success paper punch- to make the money slot to the person getting the card.



1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love that you put some prima flowers behind the pup. It's a great idea! Thank you for playing along with my birthday challenge!

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete