24/05/2014

Just because You are You.....Just Imagine


Well between the massive headaches I have been having bad the computer problems when I got those ironed out I was so beyond ready to create and this MOM inspired card hit the spot.


I started with a rectangle card base but wanted to jazz it up a bit so I immediately thought of making it look like a pennant.  I used butterfly paper I had in my stash that any mom would love!  Then I decided to color the image.  I used copics and created an ombré MOM banner.  I used stickles to create a little bling -and found some pearls in the process to capture the center of the flowers.  The sentiment on the inside, as with the image came from Kris at Imagine That!  Who btw has been loading us up with freebies on throwback Thursday!  Go on over to Facebook and "like" her page to keep up to date.  

I hope everyone has at least one thing growing for the summer if only to remind you that the snow this past winter was just too damn much!  
Cheers y'all and Happy Scrapping 

No comments:

Post a Comment